Thursday 30 January 2014

One Year with Kipper!

We had been talking about it being a new year, a new term and a 
new month - so it seemed a really good idea to read our next book - 'One year with Kipper'.


This was a lovely story that went through each month with Kipper taking photographs to record his special memories . . . 

"He took pictures - with a camera" (Violet)

"I liked Kipper when he took a picture!" (Alisha)

"He made pictures of them - it was snowing" (Esme)

Archie liked it when "He throwed a snowball!"

"I liked the ice bit when the ice melted. That's my favourite part of the 
Kipper story that was" (Thomas M)

Lottie and Ruby liked the part of the story that appeared on the front cover . . . 

"I liked it when he went parachuting - cause there was a picture. It was different colours" (Ruby)

"I like it when he was flying - in a red seatbelt!" (Lottie)

The photograph that Kipper took in October reminded us of our autumn activities!

"The pumpkin's got a candle - it's glowing in the pumpkin" (Jasmine)

"I liked the pumpkin bit because the candle was glowing" (Jessica)

We thought it was a great idea to put all the photographs together and make 
such a lovely present . . . 

"I liked it when Kipper gave the present to Tiger" (Noah)

Have you taken any photographs recently? We would love to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment