Sunday 22 May 2016

If You're Happy And You Know It!

We were all really happy last week when we celebrated the Queen's 90th Birthday, so we thought this would be a good book to choose next from our focus author!

'If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands . . . 
. . . or wag your tail, snap your
beak and jump about!'

"I liked the little girl cause she was clapping her hands and her T-shirt was nice!" - Colette

"I liked the elephant cause he flapped his ears" - Georgia

"I liked the snappy bit - it was the crocodile!" - Eli

"I liked the kangaroo cause he jumped up and down" - Finley

"I liked the hyenas cause they laughed" - Cherry

There are lots of other animals in this great book - have a read and see what they do to show that they are happy!

What do you like to do when you are happy?
Post us a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment