Sunday 18 March 2018

The Three Little Pigs!

Three Little Pigs Clipart three little pigs story line thinglink download

We have been sharing different versions of 'The Three Little Pigs' as the focus for our next traditional tale!

This is what some of the children said as we shared 
the story together . . . 

"The three little pigs - they build a house" (Rose)

We all enjoyed joining in with the repetitive text . . . 

"Little pig, little pig let me come in"
"No, no, not by the hair of my chiny chin chin, I will not 
let you in!" (Zara)

"I'll puff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" (Sammy O)

Each pig had used a different material to build 
their house with . . . 

"He's going to blow the bricks but it won't break 
because it's heavy!" (Seth L)

We thought about what the wolf might do . . .

"He's gonna climb down the chimney, see a fire and fly 
into the sky!" (Amelia)

We hope you enjoy this traditional tale as much as we did - we would love to hear about your favourite part.

Post us a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment