Thursday 5 June 2014

The Animal Bop Won't Stop!

The animal bop just won't stop,
so move your body from bottom to top!

Crows, giraffes, and koalas too
would like to sing and dance with . . .
YOU!

We were looking forward to reading our next book - 
'The Animal Bop Won't Stop!'


The meerkats were very popular!

Evie - "Meerkats - I see them at the zoo - with Isla and mummy and daddy"

Summa - "I saw them at the safari park"

Alfie - "I have got a meerkat teddy with a dressing gown on!"

Noah - "I liked the meerkat one - cause it was funny when he looked all around!"

There was also a lion . . . 

Harley - "I liked the lion - cause they roar"

Ava - "I liked the lion cause he said the animal bop just wont stop!"

We had to turn the book the other way up to read about the giraffe - he had a very long neck!

Ruby - "The giraffe - when you had to turn it round - I liked the giraffe because he had pretty spots"

Blossom - "We went to see a giraffe!"

Alisha - "I liked the giraffe - because he was the wrong way round when you were reading it!"

Flounce and flutter, screech out loud, swish and sashay with the peacock crowd . . .

Ember - "That's the boy one - because it looks so colourful" (Peacock)

Jessica - "I liked the peacocks because they're nice - I've seen peacocks with my friends - with Sam and Lily"

Felicity - "I liked the peacock and the lion"

We also met a pony and some crows . . .

Maisy - "I liked the pony - cause it goes clippety clop!"

Archie - "I liked the two birds - cause they're nice"

The koalas were fast asleep when we got to the end of the book!

Ember - "That's Australia - because I know they are from Australia" (Koala)

Freddie - "My daddy is from Australia!"

Which do you think would have been your favourite animal? 
Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment